My cameras zoom won't work anymore. I've had my bb 8330 for a couple years now with no problems. Today I noticed I couldn't zoom to take a picture. Has anyone else had this problem resently? I turned it off for a while then turned it back on hoping it would fix the problem but it didn't. I even deleted a lot of wallpapers thinking I had too many lol but that didn't work either. I also used the volume keys(that's the short cut for the zoom)and that won't work. I don't know what else to do. Can anyone shed some light on this problem? Thanks
    09-13-09 08:06 PM
    Take in mind that its not not a real zoom, it basically crops the photo, so you end up with a low-res photo.
    09-13-09 08:10 PM
    Did you try a battery pull? Taking out the battery for 20 seconds!
    09-13-09 08:24 PM
    Common problem with the Curve. As Jancy said...do a battery pull. With the phone powered ON take the battery out for 10-20 secs then put it back in and your problem should be solved.
    09-13-09 08:36 PM
    A battery pull should solve the problem!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 07:51 AM
    I've had this happen before- a battery pull definately solves it (it did for me!)
    09-14-09 09:21 AM
    My cameras zoom won't work anymore. I've had my bb 8330 for a couple years now with no problems. Today I noticed I couldn't zoom to take a picture. Has anyone else had this problem resently? I turned it off for a while then turned it back on hoping it would fix the problem but it didn't. I even deleted a lot of wallpapers thinking I had too many lol but that didn't work either. I also used the volume keys(that's the short cut for the zoom)and that won't work. I don't know what else to do. Can anyone shed some light on this problem? Thanks
    Happened to me and friend, both couldn't "zoom" He waited a few days for it to fix itself, and I pulled my battery as soon as I noticed it, and it fixed it.
    09-20-09 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD