Seriously, every single time I try to use the camera it shows everything in pink with green highlights. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would point me in the direction in fixing this myself/what parts to buy and how. I have tried everything. I cant even find ANYONE selling the camera part of my 8350i. Its getting annoying to the point of insanity. Help. For the love of christ.
    12-14-10 10:31 PM
    Many people have had to press the camera in to get it to actually set.
    There should be like a click.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BD_Ice83 likes this.
    12-14-10 11:00 PM
    +1 like Dc said. Push on it with a Q-tip. Don't press too hard others have shattered their lens. And it should click after it re seats. Good luck.

BD_Ice83 likes this.
    12-15-10 01:02 PM
    But I still have the issue of where on the internet i can actually buy the camera/lens part sadly. Ebay isn't any help, and i'm about fed up trying to look for some website to buy it. Point me in the right direction please guys.
    12-16-10 10:16 PM
    Plus, I have been getting this goofy "Uncuaght Application error" which hasn't been helping my situation at all. For that i'm trying to go back to 4.6 then back to 5.0. Hopefully that fixes because I just got a 8 gig memory card and my phone keeps saying every time I try to format or install it "Memory Card wont format due to fatal errors." Talk about bad luck right? If anyone knows how to make all this garbage go away other than trashing the phone please feel free to go in great detail about how to step by step get rid of this junk.
    12-16-10 10:22 PM
    Make sure the media card has clean contacts and is seated properly. If that won't work take it back for another. The uncaught exception error could be a result of your camera being dislodged. Good luck. All else fails it may be time for a new berry!

12-17-10 01:59 PM
    Much appreciated. Well, looks like the issues are still here. Im going to try to 0 out the phone and try that.
    12-18-10 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD