Ok boys and girls I live in Amelia OHIO. And we had a bad wind storm out in this part of the world and the storm knock down all kinds of trees. As the trees fell they took telephone pools down leaving us with out electric until Sunday that's right no electric for over a week. And my trusty BlackBerry has kept us updated on all the school closings and found the generator that is powering or one light lol. And most inportent kept me up to date on all the new things happening with BlackBerry. THE STORM hahaha but for real I don't no if we could make it with out or berrys both me and the wife have BB8330. BlackBerry save the day once again
    09-16-08 06:19 PM
    Great story....I was without power for 6 hours due to a wind storm this weekend and I thought I would go nuts! I can't imagine a whole week! :: I was on my BB a majority of the time.
    09-16-08 06:22 PM
    A phone didnt save your life. Thank God instead for doing that!
    09-16-08 06:25 PM
    Ok boys and girls I live in Amelia OHIO. And we had a bad wind storm out in this part of the world and the storm knock down all kinds of trees. As the trees fell they took telephone pools down leaving us with out electric until Sunday that's right no electric for over a week. And my trusty BlackBerry has kept us updated on all the school closings and found the generator that is powering or one light lol. And most inportent kept me up to date on all the new things happening with BlackBerry. THE STORM hahaha but for real I don't no if we could make it with out or berrys both me and the wife have BB8330. BlackBerry save the day once again
    Fairfield here...

Was without power since Sunday at about 1:30pm. Duke got the lights turned back on today at about 1:00pm.

Blackberry that I just happened to receive on Friday (Yep! Brand New) was able to keep the family up with what was going on, any alerts, email and other things.

Great tool to have in the bug out bag for sure!
    09-17-08 01:50 AM
    How did it save your life? I sounds to me that it saved you from not being OUTDATED on your blackberry world...

Can't wait for someone to open a thread saying they killed someone because their BB told them to. 8-/ I just might have to go back to my iPhone or WM device to stop these non sense threads, or get away from some of these WEIRD people on CB.

Like this thread - http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/your...e-gf-bf-73038/
    09-17-08 02:18 AM
    Dude I live up in Columbus, Ohio......My blackberry was sooooooo helpful.....I kept in touch with my family and friends. And I was able to keep track of weather and closing. It might not of saved your life persay.......but giving you peace of mind is great....... Thank god for car chargers .....lol
    09-17-08 02:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD