i have a blackberry 8330 and it will not charge ( no red light ) and will not turn on at all!!! please help
    02-07-11 06:01 PM
    That sounds like bad battery problem. Have you tried battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 07:26 PM
    Have you tried leaving it plugged in for at least a few hours before trying? If you drained the battery it takes a while to get a charge back.

02-07-11 07:27 PM
    yes i have left it on the charger for hours, left the battery out for hours then tried again, still nothing
    02-07-11 09:05 PM
    Sometimes it's a charging problem. Try a desk charger instead of a cord charger. You can buy them cheap on Amazon.

I had this problem with 2 8320's . Cord charging slot stopped working.
    02-08-11 07:13 AM
    My phone was in my pocket and locked, there is not response when I press any keys, only when I plug the charger and when I take the charger out, the screen only comes on for a few seconds, when it also comes on for a few seconds. I dont know how to unlock it and I have tried the * and send key. This has happened before, but I dont remember how to unlock it.
    02-12-11 04:25 PM
    Chloe, are you sure it's not in standby mode and not locked. press the top left button. If not try pulling the battery.

02-12-11 07:58 PM
    I thought it was in standby mode, so i pressed the mute key but nothing happens, I have also done a few battery pulls and left the battery out for up to 15 mins.
    02-12-11 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD