whats going on guys, lately my bb curve 8320 has been acting really really slow. it takes forever to load when i unlock the keys and it takes a long time for the applications to load, it wasn't like this when i first got it, i have no idea of whats going on. At first i thought it was the bphone theme i had on but i changed the theme and it still takes forever to load. Also i have a 2gb memory card, the phone shows that i have 1.8 gbs of space, but when i try to download an application like etrade mobile pro it tells me i dont have enough space. Im also having trouble putting media on my phone, the desk top manager tells me i dont have enough memory on my phone. I'm getting real frustrated with this phone. What can i do to fix these problems or make my phone more enjoyable, thanks in advance.
    08-29-08 11:41 PM
    You cannot save apps to your sd card - its for media only. What's your file free? Options > status.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-08 11:42 PM
    Have you try pulling you battery out? Another thing, have you downloaded applications to your phone? Andn how many memmory you have left in your phone (not the card) when you go to Options-Status?

08-29-08 11:51 PM
    Yeah, if you can't download an app cause your out of memory , then you got memory issues

08-30-08 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD