Sprint has been absolutely zero help on this matter.
    It suddenly turned off and will not turn back on. I get a green light while it is plugged in, a red light after a battery reset followed by a brief screen flash. Very brief! I can access programs from blackberry desktop. I have removed the 4 third party apps I had, updated the OS, and still nothing. I've had to buy a pre-paid junk phone to check my voice mail! What do I do? I've restored, reset, updated, removed... I'm really at a loss. I'm not a complete newb, and don't claim to know the phone inside and out, but I'm not an **bleep** either! After reading some of the threads here for help, I'm ahead of the curve.

(No Pun Intended, and that is just to let you know where I'm at, so you don't reccomend a battery pull.)

Thank you for your response in advance!

I can be reached via email at [email protected]

Jayson
    05-12-09 03:13 AM
    If it's 5 mos old, do a backup, then take it in to your carrier for a warranty exchange.

The warranty is through RIM, but your carrier is supposed to help you get the replacement phone. If they give you a hard time, call back, ask for a manager and raise h3ll.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by xliderider; 05-12-09 at 03:34 AM.
    05-12-09 03:26 AM
    If I were you I would just wipe with JL Commander, reinstall the OS and take it in like that so no personal information is on your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 03:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD