I made a 5 min 3 second long vid and its too long to send took a lot of time on it and have a 2 g memory card can I send it if I put it on desktop and how its on my 8330 help me send it please !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 09:03 PM
    If I understand this question you are trying to get a video onto your desktop to send it.
    Hook your phone up to your computer as a mass storage device, go to my computer and your phone should show up, then direct yourself to the video and copy and paste to your desktop and you should be good
    07-20-09 09:57 PM
    Thanks and yes it did work!

07-21-09 03:50 PM
    You can see my vids at youtube url timothystine. All done from my bb

07-21-09 03:54 PM
    how are you sending it?
    07-21-09 04:04 PM
    The method given for the size of the file was to hook it to the computer as a flash drive and from there im sure it was uploaded via the internet from the computer.
    07-22-09 12:45 AM
    The method given for the size of the file was to hook it to the computer as a flash drive and from there im sure it was uploaded via the internet from the computer.
    Here is my favorite free app which can send video without file size limit or at least no limit for now.

YouCast for Blackberry

With this app, you can send/receive video to/from your blackberry friends instantly. The push activation application based on Wireless SMS or email. It supports parallel, scheduled, segmented upload and download with CRC checksum with efficient network bandwidth utilization.

To download, point your bb browser to m.youcast.net/blackberry.html
    Product demo at http://www.youcast.net/demo.aspx
    10-19-09 01:57 PM
    Yes, it could work out well if a PC is nearby. If the video file is too big to send as email attachment, could use some big file services...

I tried YouCast on my BB, it's easy to install and to use. I recommended it to my BB buddies.
    10-26-09 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD