I woke up this am to absolutely no emails (VERY strange), so I resent my service books. As usual on my way to work, I was reading CB. As soon as I clicked on the icon, I noticed something was wrong. I immediately checked my browser setttings and I keep everything box checked, well for some odd reason there were unchecked boxes. When I went to sleep last night (yes, I am one who checks CB right before bed and play BrickBricker) I turned my phone off and everything was fine. How do settings just change????
    11-11-08 09:12 AM
    Cant say its happened to me where they just reset.
    11-11-08 09:20 AM
    its a ghost
    11-11-08 09:31 AM
    Battery pull the ghost! lol
    11-11-08 09:55 AM
    call a priest.
    11-11-08 10:29 AM
    Ghost for sure!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 10:32 AM
    Ghost for sure!

I am about to go off topic on my own thread. BIA---is that your dog in the pic? My baby is 8 years old and she is just as sweet as she is spoiled!!!!!!
    11-11-08 10:41 AM
    I woke up this am to absolutely no emails (VERY strange), so I resent my service books. As usual on my way to work, I was reading CB. As soon as I clicked on the icon, I noticed something was wrong. I immediately checked my browser setttings and I keep everything box checked, well for some odd reason there were unchecked boxes. When I went to sleep last night (yes, I am one who checks CB right before bed and play BrickBricker) I turned my phone off and everything was fine. How do settings just change????
    Did you update your OS lately, if not I don't know what to tell you.
    11-11-08 10:46 AM
    Did you update your OS lately, if not I don't know what to tell you.
    I upgraded when the new Verizon OS was on the website for about an hour and had to go back to 4.3 for various reasons. This happened today----very strange!
    11-11-08 11:22 AM
    Ghosts!! They spooky - but they don't bite!
    11-11-08 11:43 AM
    That has happened to me before too. It only happened once. I think I weas on OS 4.3 at the time. I set it all back and I have never had the problem again. I thought I may have reset somethings back to default by accident when it happened to me.

11-11-08 01:26 PM
    That has happened to me before too. It only happened once. I think I weas on OS 4.3 at the time. I set it all back and I have never had the problem again. I thought I may have reset somethings back to default by accident when it happened to me.

JD --- Thanks I was beginning to think I was crazy!!!!!!
    11-11-08 01:33 PM
    I am probably the only person in the world that can perform this type of exorcism.

It usually takes a few days and costs $49.95 + S&H

Let me know if you want to proceed.
    11-11-08 01:38 PM
    JD --- Thanks I was beginning to think I was crazy!!!!!!
    Well we both might be crazy. Lol

11-11-08 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD