No problem at all nice and clean!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 03:04 PM
    Hey Diva...it's pretty simple to get them off and it didn't leave any residue on my girlfriends pearl. She had hers on for over a month and found another gelskin she liked. So I just peeled it off.

Just go slow it makes it easier. Don't try and forcefully peel it off.

Yeah it's pretty funny when you have your Berry out and people are like "Where did you get that?!" It's definitely a rare look. Tons of ordinary stock looking Berry cases/holsters/skins out there it's cool to have something totally different.

Do post what your personal experience was. I'm guessing it will be the same as mine but in the event it's not, or if it is, please post it. Good luck.........

off topic........what gelskin are you getting?
    07-23-08 03:10 PM
    I've never heard of MyGelSkin before! Crap- something else I'll probably want for my phone. lol
    09-02-08 03:00 AM
    I like mine naked! ; )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-08 03:05 AM
    Something to consider for all those contemplating a GelSkin purchase, if you use the BlackBerry Curve charging pod... (https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=oSO7-7-H) after applying the GelSkin, your Curve will no longer fit into the pod - the skin makes it too fat. I ended up removing my GelSkin after about two months because I really wanted to use the charging pod. The GelSkin itself was great and removed easily, but ended up rendering my charging pod a useless paperweight.
    09-02-08 07:17 AM
    Looks Great....But How Does It Hold Up? Looks Like It Would Peel Kinda Easy.....
    09-04-08 06:34 AM
    Looks Great....But How Does It Hold Up? Looks Like It Would Peel Kinda Easy.....
    Mine was hanging in there quite well before I removed it. It was on for about two months and still looked brand new, with no peeling around the edges. Make sure your BB and hands are clean before you apply and keep your fingertips off of the adhesive backing and you should have no problems. As I mentioned, I removed mine so I could start using my charging pod again - there were no ill effects (finish removal, sticky goo, etc.) from the GelSkin after removal. If you don't mind the added thickness and the $$$, the quality is definitely there.
    09-04-08 07:05 AM
    I echo what bullseye said. I have had mine on since I started this thread and it is in perfect condition still. The gelskin is VERY durable with absolutely no peeling/lifting at all......
    09-04-08 09:18 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD