Ok have had my curve for about 2 weeks now, and i love it sooooo much!!!! lmao!

But fter a few teethin probs i have now sorted, however im sure my memory should be higher (21,000,000 and thats without blackberry messenger which i deleted) its running smooth.

Now i think i need to find out what other apps i should have on my curve, so which apps do you guys have on your curve that you just love or couldn't live without.

Oh btw im lovin these forums
    10-05-08 01:50 PM
    I have vib and ring - allow the phone to ring AND vibrate at the same time, not before ringing etc, like it does now
    SMS display- screen lights up when SMS is received
    BBAlerts - you can change your LED colors accoridng to diff types of msgs received
    Weatherye - a weather app
    Jive Talk - bundles the IM's all together
    10-05-08 01:53 PM
    And they can be found here, handango.com has BBAlerts

And I googled where to get Jivetalk.

I paid for all of these, but, they have pretty much paid me back LOL
    10-05-08 01:54 PM
    Oh, I also have Peekawho, but not the current, the older (I preferred the older)

A lil pop up when you get an email, with the sender and subject, kinda cool. The new one has the SMS pop up too.. I didnt like that. personal preference I guess.
    10-05-08 01:57 PM
    weathereye is a must, BB alarm smart pro, Windows Live Messenger, MyPoynt, Mcleans Magazine, Crackberry launcher, Opera Mini, Mobipocket, StudentDocket (a MUST if you're a student!), and freelight.
    10-05-08 02:03 PM
    Oh yeh, forgot CB launcher LOL

I DID have viigo, but I never really used it too much after the first week, so I deleted that..
    10-05-08 02:06 PM
    Wow guys how do you have all these apps and still have mem free lol

My mem is low now and i dont have any 3rd party apps.

Whats CB launcher ?
    10-05-08 02:12 PM
    Your memory isnt low, thats a great level.. I dont really let mine get below 13,xxx,xxx

a clean up and battery pull boosts it, move unwanted ringtones and pics to a memory card etc.. anything I dont use, I take off
    10-05-08 02:15 PM
    CB launcher puts an icon on your homescreen and basically is a short cut right to this site

If you go to this site on your BB, there will be an option to download it.
    10-05-08 02:16 PM
    Congratulations on your new BB. I have the CB launcher installed, a handy little short cut.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 02:19 PM
    Welcome aboard. Def the CB launcher and I like the google app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 04:41 PM
    Wow guys how do you have all these apps and still have mem free lol

My mem is low now and i dont have any 3rd party apps.

Whats CB launcher ?
    Oh there's room for MANY more!

Oh and I forgot (since I have their icons hidden) Google Sync if you use Google Calendar, just got Vib and Ring and I love it, Crackberry App Store (great for when you realise you have a need on the go), DexRex extentions (a free app for BB and computer that archives your SMS, WLM, etc. convos)

You'll find as you get used to using your BB you'll want it to do things and then you start accumulating apps...
    10-05-08 04:42 PM
    I have facebook and ESPN..
    10-05-08 06:37 PM
    I also have facebook, google maps, viigo (which helps me greatly in traffic, and 2 games, bubble popper and lingo. All free....oh, forgot about empower html email viewer.

Congrats on your new toy
    10-05-08 08:16 PM
    10-05-08 08:39 PM
    One of the neat things about the BB is you can remove preloaded stuff you don't want to make room for stuff you do want. There are a couple guides on the site that are very good for determining what things are good to removed to free up memory. You can potentially free up several MB or more of space. And if the 3rd party apps you install are only about 500KB you can add 6 more apps to you BB if you freed up 3MB of space from stuff you don't need or use off of the BB.
    10-06-08 12:14 PM
    welcome to the crack
    10-06-08 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD