i got my bb plugged in and desktop manager open i have a media card in my bb and open for mass storage i want to sync some songs from itunes to the bb and i open up the media sync it shows my playlists but i cant click on any to select and sync

i tried using windows media player also and that tells me i got the wrong type of files

is there something else i can use as a program or am i doing something wrong
    11-20-08 10:30 PM
    What file format are the files?

Are they protected (ie do they have DRMs)? Your BlackBerry won't play songs with DRMs.
    11-21-08 05:36 AM
    Motorcycle Mama is right- you can't put iTunes that you've purchased on your BB... They are protected (locked). You can only sinc media that isn't.
    11-21-08 07:03 AM
    i havent bought songs off itunes, ive downloaded them from limewire

dunno the answer to format question...

last night i tried this...took media card out and stuck it in pc...i dragged one song over so it would copy onto media card...put the media card back in bb and it was able to play the song...so i took media card back out to put more songs on and i did the same steps but now i get the message that media card it locked, dont know how to unlock it cuz theres no sliding thing on the side
    11-21-08 08:06 AM
    jerzee

when you plug yur bb to the pc
    a box pops up asking you what action would you like to perform

chose open folder to view files in folder using window explorer

a balckberry folder will comeup, open it than music folder than drag your music there, so far i tried with mp3 files and it works, not sure about other files,
    11-21-08 10:50 AM
    jerzee

a balckberry folder will comeup, open it than music folder than drag your music there, so far i tried with mp3 files and it works, not sure about other files,
    thats what i did last night for the first time, i tried it with one song to see if it worked and it did so when i went back to do more it came up with a message saying the media card is locked now and i cant add anything
    11-21-08 11:53 AM
    jerzee

i just re-read what you said and that did come up worked out great thanks for the help i no longer will be mad at my hubby for stealing my ipod everyday hehe
    11-21-08 03:30 PM
    I am also not able to sync mu itunes. All the songs are in mp3 format without DRM. When i open desktop manager then media manager i am not able to see my BB as a connected device

When i go to my computers i can see two seperate removable dirves. One with 1G and another one with 8G.

Only thing is somehow media manager is unable to see my BB
    11-21-08 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD