I am trying to figure out how to transfer music from my limewire to my blackberry. I also have transferred music to ITunes from Limewire but can't figure out how to get it to my phone. How do I go about doing it? Also I have a friend who has a blackberry and has music on the computer but no limewire or itunes..how would it be done getting that onto the phone?
    03-01-09 10:44 PM
    I am not sure you can get it from limewire to the BB, I have not heard of such a procedure but if getting music on the BB is all you care about, if you have the music on your PC just do this.

options>media card>mass storage mode support = ON. Once you have done that its as simple as plugging in the device (via the USB cord) and dragging and dropping what you wish to and from the BB/PC. Treat it like you would any other flash drive/memory stick. Browse "my computer" and look for blackberry listed as one of the drives (where you see C:, D:, E: etc)
    03-01-09 11:01 PM
    I
    options>media card>mass storage mode support = ON. Once you have done that its as simple as plugging in the device (via the USB cord) and dragging and dropping what you wish to and from the BB/PC. Treat it like you would any other flash drive/memory stick. Browse "my computer" and look for blackberry listed as one of the drives (where you see C:, D:, E: etc)
    works for me
    03-01-09 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD