Ok this question may have been asked and if so I am sorry, I have searched and couldn't find it maybe I put in the incorrect word combo.

Anyways, when I put music on my curve it slows it down, I have a 4GB SD card and even with 10 songs it slowed it down where I had a delay sending text. I removed the music, now it works fine. Has anyone else noticed this issue? Or any ideas?
    09-24-09 01:52 PM
    Try to reformate your card. Delete every and format it again in your curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 01:57 PM
    I just wiped/reinstalled and formatted the SD card on Sept 9, it does this everytime I have tried about 3 times now. So I more so giving up on it just wanted some ideas.
    09-24-09 02:17 PM
    You may need a new card. It shouldn't slow down your phone.
    09-24-09 02:23 PM
    That seems odd. You might need a new card. Check what apps you have open. To check press and hold ALT and hit the back key.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 02:29 PM
    If you format your card and put the same stuff back on there it won't make a difference. To see if is a card issue or file issue, copy a few files at a time and see the performance.
    My card actually nuked my phone because of a bad sector. I had the phone replaced and it was acting up again.

Turns out a movie from one of the threads here was a corrupted file, probably during the dl process. I removed that file and no more slow device.
    09-24-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD