Ok this is a bit fustrating.. but I keep getting multiple entries on the BlackBerry and not on the Calendar..

I sync with Outlook 2007 and only use this calendar. I do have multiple email address on my Blackberry but I do not use the calendar for any of them.

I also deleted all the CiCal Service Books except the one I want to only sync.. Anyone else have suggestions?

Oh also do note everytime I sync it asks me about all of the 449 entries and do I want to sync them..
    03-18-09 04:25 PM
    Anyone? Can assist?
    03-18-09 08:44 PM
    Anyone with an answer?
    03-18-09 10:13 PM
    No answer, but I am having the same problem.
    03-25-09 10:40 PM
    I had similar problem: I sync'd my Outlook calender daily and I guess when I first started to update my device I had a personal email as the default for Calender & Messages... So I thought I'd correct this my making my work email address as the default... WELL I now had all my appt's for work under a personal address!! My solution was to get on BES and routinely delete appt's on my personal account. Its not perfect as now I have my Desktop reminders ALONG with the Default, still researching a solution and looking for feedback...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 12:10 AM
    No answer, but I am having the same problem.
    sync one way, which ever clean copy u have. Choose one way sync will resolve issue
    03-26-09 12:14 AM
    Okay, I was having the same problem. I have 3 email accounts(gmail,verizon,and Work) on my storm. Each of them has a calender. I only use my work calender and sync that with outlook 07. For some reason when I sync, my entries from Outlook would go under both my work calender and my verizon calender. Then I notice there was a default calender and it would go there too so I would have 3 entries of the same thing. What I did to correct this was to change my default calender to my work calender. I then delete my verizon email account and that took away the calender. I went in and delete all entries under the default calender and then my default calender went away. I then change my sync options in DM to a one way sync from Outlook and then did a sync. After all that, i added my verizon account back and change my sync options to a 2 way sync. no more duplicates/triples for me now.

*This seems to happen everytime I do an OS upgrade. I think it changes your default calender to another calender and if you don't remember to change it back you'll get duplictes when you sync.
    04-02-09 07:47 AM
    Is there a way to turn off the default BB calendar? I want to use only my Google Calendar. Right now, I am getting double entries. I connect via USB at work on a PC and I connect, only occasionally, via USB at home on my MAC. I recently went a business trip and used my MacBook Pro and USB connection to charge my phone, this is when I started to notice double calendar entries on my BB. One time, about a week before my trip, I noticed my Mac's iCal had a reminder from my phone even though I never attempted to sync the BB to the Mac or my Google Calendar to the Mac.
    Will sending service books help this?
    I have learned that when I go into my BB Cal and create a new event, I have to select "send" from my Gmail address.
    But, many of the BB Default calendar entries were originally pushed from my Google Calendar.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    04-02-09 08:16 AM
    Upon further review, I determined that my Mac's iCal is responsible for my duplicate entries.
    What I believe occured:
    1) I only occassionally connect my BB to my Mac. PC at work (BIS not BES).
    2) I use my Google Cal synced wirelessly to my BB.
    3) When I enter dates on my BB, I select my Gmail account and not my BB@VZW or default.
    4) The few times I DID connect my BB to my Mac, my BB sync'd to my iCal and my iCal sync'd back to my phone, but to the default not to my Gmail.
    5) That sync from iCal to BB created my duplicate calendar.
    6) Seems I just have to avoid connecting to my Mac.
    7) Next, I guess I can delete/disable my iCal to avoid calendar syncs when I need to use my MacBook Pro to charge or upload music to my BB.

Any suggestions?
    Anybody experiencing the same?

Agent

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD