Greetings. I am a new user of the Verizon BB Curve 8330, and I miss the multiple alarm clocks my old phone had. Anyone know how to perhaps download a (preferably free) app to create more than just the one alarm clock built in? Even the calendar function has me stumped. I'm trying to set three times for the alarm to notify me, every weekday. Thanks much.
    10-02-09 07:45 AM
    I use BBSmart Alarms Pro. I think I paid like $5 for it in the CB app store.
    10-02-09 08:13 AM
    The easiest ( and of course, FREE) fix is to use the calendar for alarms. You can add *** many calender items as needed. ie. Oct 12, 2pm-dentist. Then it gives you an option for a alarm. I use this all the time to set multi. alarms. Then If I need a fast one, I just use the main alarm.
    Another neat option is to use google calendaers-FREE, and then download the sync. program. You can use the calendar to set things online ( with alarms) and it will auto sync. to the handheld. It of course sync.s both ways. Hope this helps. Welcome to the BB family.
    10-02-09 09:08 AM
    A program called myalarm has 6 alarms, and is free. Just keep it using the default tone for the alarm, don't use a custom sound as it messes up with that.

Sorry, don't have a link but Google is your friend there.
    10-02-09 09:22 AM
    A program called myalarm has 6 alarms, and is free. Just keep it using the default tone for the alarm, don't use a custom sound as it messes up with that.

Sorry, don't have a link but Google is your friend there.
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I found it, but have no idea how to load or run it. (When I call myself a newbie, I'm not kidding!) Can you please help?? Thanks so much![/COLOR]
    10-02-09 03:30 PM
    I have and use myalarm.To use a custom alarm tone and to have the alarm go off on time (this is a problem as you can find several threads on the subject here) you will haved to enable the firewall in your security settings. Don't know why but it works great and it is nice to have multiple alarms. IT'S FREE! :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD