I like to use webmessenger , now it 's free already .

webmessenger.com
    03-24-08 10:59 PM
    Sunkast, I see your screenshots when I go there, however when I click on download it says, sorry, your BB doesn't meet all requirement. Wtf! How could it not! I have a BB8320 same as the ones (who got it to work). I already purchase Jivetalk and do like it but I am having problems with my msgs. Some ppl claim they have tried chatting with me but I don't answer. At times I am chatting with someone and many of their msgs don't reach me etc. Not sure if this is b/c I don't have a lot of memory (maybe 6mb freefile)...(I can't do the appraised John Clark memory free-up as I don't have internet at home at the moment).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-08 07:00 PM
    Following Sunkast's instructions I get to that page he described. But when I click on Download I get "HTTP Error 500 Internal Server Error" (as TheJam described 2008.03.23).

I have BlackBerry emulation mode on the Internet Browser on my Curve 8310.

So this is consistent with TheJam's observation. But then my question is, how has everyone else been downloading this?
    05-18-08 12:33 PM
    Ok. So now when you go to that address you should see a screen that looks like this:

Right? Then at the bottom you should see a button that says download like so:

Just click on download.
    I'm having the same problem with a lot of other people here. When we click on download, this shows up:

Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support Windows Live Messenger.

Yes, I'm using Browser and yes my emulation mode is set to BlackBerry... so I'm not sure why I can't download it. I'm using a BB8330 on Verizon.

This same thing happened when I tried downloading AIM and Yahoo! as well off the BlackBerry site.
    05-18-08 02:51 PM
    so any new news on this yet?
    06-01-08 08:56 PM
    I am having the same issues as everyone else. When i go to the download sites on my blackberry it tells me that i must use internet explorer. When i use my PC and internet explorer it either tells me Downloads via a USB connection are not enabled for this product. Please visit our mobile download site at using the browser on your BlackBerry� smartphone.

The only one that worked somewhat was yahoo messenger but then it gave me a java lang error after the phone reset after installation.
    06-02-08 07:37 PM
    Following Sunkast's instructions I get to that page he described. But when I click on Download I get "HTTP Error 500 Internal Server Error" (as TheJam described 2008.03.23).

I have BlackBerry emulation mode on the Internet Browser on my Curve 8310.

So this is consistent with TheJam's observation. But then my question is, how has everyone else been downloading this?
    I am getting this error too, any ideas?
    06-03-08 10:23 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD