Anyone know why MP4 video files will not run on BB curve 8330. Have installed the OS update to 4.5...???????
    02-24-09 03:30 PM
    I haven't played around with mp4 files lately, but you can convert them to .3gp files by downloading a free converter like Super or Mediacoder.
    02-24-09 03:33 PM
    Anyone know why MP4 video files will not run on BB curve 8330. Have installed the OS update to 4.5...???????
    Try this... Burn them to a cd, then rip them on windows media player then they will work.. I did that last week and it worked for me... It has something to do with the DRM...
    02-24-09 03:34 PM
    Have you tried the Roxio Media Manager?

Navigate to the file in the top window and drag it into the appropriate folder on your BlackBerry. There should be a prompt window that asks you to "optimize for blackberry." Make sure this is selected and it will convert the file to a usable format and load it on your BlackBerry.
    02-24-09 08:49 PM
    Have you tried the Roxio Media Manager?

Navigate to the file in the top window and drag it into the appropriate folder on your BlackBerry. There should be a prompt window that asks you to "optimize for blackberry." Make sure this is selected and it will convert the file to a usable format and load it on your BlackBerry.
    That is if it is NOT DRM protected. If it is, you will need to do what Vortec suggested or buy the NON-DRM protected copies of the music from iTunes.

~Jazzi~

Been there done that; have the missing hair to prove it

02-24-09 08:53 PM
    Try this... Burn them to a cd, then rip them on windows media player then they will work.. I did that last week and it worked for me... It has something to do with the DRM...
    This works for music files like mp3s but does not apply to video files.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD