I have a 2 year old 8320 with about 1000 saved messages on it that i need to print up. The problem that I am having is the messages that were sent to my tmo.blackberry email address that are saved to my phone I cannot find to save to a computer. I have tried forwarding the saved messages to another email address but when I do I get a red "X" and it says "Unlisted message error". Any help would be apreciated, I am going through a nasty divorce and I need all of these messages for court.
    01-02-10 03:48 PM
    Copy paste option??
    01-02-10 04:25 PM
    Yeah that is an option, but I have around 1000 messages that need to be transfered to a jump drive. I was hoping that someone knew how to transfer them to a computer. I cant find a folder or anything where they are in my phone.
    01-02-10 04:33 PM
    Have you tried doing a backup with BlackBerry Desktop Manager and then opening the IPD file from the backup with ABC Amber BlackBerry Converter software on your computer?
    01-02-10 04:51 PM
    Whatever you do back up your info before trying... if mamas advice does not work check your provider to see if they have a way to get it for you..
    01-02-10 04:53 PM
    Have you tried doing a backup with BlackBerry Desktop Manager and then opening the IPD file from the backup with ABC Amber BlackBerry Converter software on your computer?
    No I haven't tried that, I appreciate your help and I will try that out. Thank you very much.
    01-02-10 04:59 PM
    Ok I have another question- where do I get the converter software to see the backup file that I just did?
    01-02-10 06:26 PM
    01-02-10 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD