I took several pictures with the BB before I had an SD Card. I now have a card installed. How do I now move those pictures to the card?

Also, how do I delete the sample pictures and songs that came on the BB?

Thank you for any help?
    06-22-08 09:20 AM
    You can do all that throught DM moving the pics could be easier through mass storage. Unistalling the sample pics and song there is a threat on memory free up int the forums that explains it really well.
    06-22-08 09:24 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

ThreeFive summed up the steps, but a little more detail would not hurt.

When you connect to a computer, you can use Windows file manager to copy and manage your images and tunes. The computer will only see the media card, not device memory.

The Roxio Media Manager, part of DM, does allow you to see both device and media memory. You can move files easily between them.

The drawback is, Roxio takes huge amounts of memory and a long time to install and build up it's database of all your media, hours....

You can also do it on the device. Media / Explore is the built in file manager. It sees both device and media memory. Copying files is clumsy, one step at a time, but may be the best choice if you only have a few pictures.

Cleaning up your device memory, including samples and wallpaper images is covered here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    06-22-08 11:48 AM
    Thank you for the responses. I did not install Roxio on my PC for the reason you pointed out - its huge! I tried media/explore. It did allow me to move/delete my pictures/videos. However, it does NOT allow you to delete any of the samples that were preloaded. Any other suggestions?

Thank you.
    06-22-08 01:06 PM
    heres a way to free up memory...for free..and in this tutorial, is how you can delete tose wallpapers that came with the phone>>> http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    06-22-08 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD