Hi all...not sure how to ask this so I'll just come right out. I am a college student in a long distance relationship (roughly 2 1/2hours distance) for the summer until back in school..so occasionally my girl will send a few pictures...now I don't think I have to go into detail but let's just say they're not "appropriate" for other to see...however, I don't like storing them on my phone because when I put them into another folder I can't seem to move it somewhere where it is not easily accessible...does anyone have a remedy for this?

Thanks for any help...even though I'm embarassed to ask for it..
    07-10-08 05:51 PM
    hide the folder
    any time you want to view them go to media > menu > explore
    and then find the pictures folder
    menu and show hidden

i'm in the same boat brotha
    07-10-08 06:06 PM
    Better to be embarrassed to ask that here than have sensitive pics fall into the wrong hands. Not sure if this is the best but it worked for me when I wanted to lock a file.

point your browser to wap.getjar.com
    go to quick download and use download code 7531
    This program is clumsy to use but will successfully lock any file you want.
    07-10-08 06:21 PM
    Hiding the folder only brought me right back to the home screen and it was still accessible when you go to view pictures..It'll immediately show the pictures I have stored..and right above the folder is still there...is there anything else that I could try?
    07-13-08 01:55 PM
    try a battery pull. seriously. i have it set up the way i said and it works fine
    07-13-08 01:57 PM
    like fontaine stated, just move them to your laptop. then hide or encrypt the folder there. i'm gonna take a guess that they'll probably look better on a bigger screen too!
    07-13-08 03:03 PM
    Do other people use your BB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 03:19 PM
    I made 4 sub folders within my pic folder and did not label them. Kinda works for me. The only one that has found any pix was my gf.
    07-15-08 01:30 PM
    Hiding the folder only brought me right back to the home screen and it was still accessible when you go to view pictures..It'll immediately show the pictures I have stored..and right above the folder is still there...is there anything else that I could try?
    +1, Hide does not work for me.
    07-15-08 02:17 PM
    Don't worry i have you covered! I had the same issue with pictures and went over it in further detail in another post..
    07-16-08 01:35 PM
    But i need two more posts before i can post a link!! :-)
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/hid...es-help-40365/

^ I went over it in further detail in there
    Johnnyshinta had the right idea but didn't explain it to it utmost potential
    Last edited by CurvED; 07-16-08 at 01:38 PM.
    07-16-08 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD