I was looking at the thread "what does your screen look like" and I'd really like to get some of my icons out of the middle of my screen. However, I can't get a longer scroll screen to move the icons. So at this moment, I'm stuck with them in rows and columns like when I first got the phone.

Also, is there anyway to get other wallpapers without having to get them emailed to me? I don't have a data package with my phone and it cost every time I go to the net. I don't have a data package because I'm a teacher and off for the summer, so I'm typically around my computer as it is. And since I already pay for internet at home, I really don't see the reason to waste money on having my phone have net.
    06-22-08 07:39 PM
    I'm not sure if I get your question exactly, but if you change the Theme of your BB, you can have only icons on the side when you view the Home screen. Like, I only have 6 icons on the left side, I use the "Zen" theme I believe. And when I hit the BB button, then all of my icons comes up.

If this isn't what you meant, I'm sorry!
    06-22-08 07:50 PM
    You can transfer images to your device using a PC. If you have a media card, enable Mass Storage Mode and when you hook up to a PC via USB, you can put any images in the wallpapers folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-08 08:05 PM
    You can transfer images to your device using a PC. If you have a media card, enable Mass Storage Mode and when you hook up to a PC via USB, you can put any images in the wallpapers folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Awesome. Thanks.
    06-22-08 08:28 PM
    I'm not sure if I get your question exactly, but if you change the Theme of your BB, you can have only icons on the side when you view the Home screen. Like, I only have 6 icons on the left side, I use the "Zen" theme I believe. And when I hit the BB button, then all of my icons comes up.

If this isn't what you meant, I'm sorry!
    Okay, when I look at my screen, there are 4 rows of icons with 5 icons on each row. I'd like to get some of the icons out of the middle. An example of what I'd like the icons to look like is:
    forums.crackberry.com/f2/what-does-your-screen-look-like-10363/

Look at posts #4 and 10. See how there are no icons in the middle. I want that.
    06-22-08 08:35 PM
    Changing your theme will change the icon placement on the Home Screen. Go to:
    Options > Theme

From there you can change it.
    06-22-08 08:43 PM
    Okay, when I look at my screen, there are 4 rows of icons with 5 icons on each row. I'd like to get some of the icons out of the middle. An example of what I'd like the icons to look like is:
    forums.crackberry.com/f2/what-does-your-screen-look-like-10363/

Look at posts #4 and 10. See how there are no icons in the middle. I want that.
    Yup - I get exactly what you want! That's what I have!
    So Options -> Theme -> BB Dimension Zen

Then you can configure which icons you want out there at all times.
    06-22-08 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD