Forgive me if this has been answered but I searched and couldn't find it. Is there a way to transfer all contacts to my SIM card so that when I switch SIM cards in my phone I have all my numbers? Thanks!
    01-07-08 01:53 PM
    You can transfer them ONE at a time to your SIM card. And you only get one number per name, one at a time.

If you are moving BlackBerrys, try backup restore, Switch Device Wizard or syncing your contacts.
    01-07-08 02:23 PM
    on mine, they are already stored there. If you switch sim cards, you should be able to import them, then reinstall your in-use Sim and off you go,.
    01-07-08 06:32 PM
    If you're only using the sim card to store contacts then you are missing a big feature of the BB. The sim card will only store one number per name.

The address book on the BB will store multiple numbers, multiple email addresses, multiple physical addresses, etc. A simple backup/restore or sync with Outlook as JSanders suggested will keep everything up to date and make it very simple to transfer.

I do, however, keep a bare minimum list on my sim card incase I need to use my sim card in another phone I have a few important contacts and their cell numbers stored on the sim card.
    01-07-08 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD