So I just got the curve, on AT&T, and am still toying with it and figuring everything out. I've just figured out how to create new folders, and how to move icons. so i moved all of the icons in wanted into whichever new folders i had created, and they were off the main screen. however, when i enter that folder, the icons aren't there either, so, where did they go, and why aren't they showing up when being moved to a new folder?
    06-23-08 08:56 PM
    You probably just need to reboot. Do a battery pull. With the phone ON, remove the battery, leave it out 30 seconds or so, and put it back. Your display should be correct after it boots up.
    06-23-08 09:08 PM
    You probably just need to reboot. Do a battery pull. With the phone ON, remove the battery, leave it out 30 seconds or so, and put it back. Your display should be correct after it boots up.
    excellent suggestion, never would have guessed it would be that easy, thanks a lot!
    06-23-08 09:16 PM
    You're welcome! A battery pull is the first thing to try, anytime any blackberry is behaving oddly. It's the same as rebooting your pc, it doesn't hurt the device, and you won't lose any data.

Welcome to the forums!
    06-23-08 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD