OK I got a MicroSD card today. Only 1Gig but I only have a couple of pictures in phone memory to move off. Is there a way to just transfer them from the phone memory to the card?
    I do not have the Roxio Media player. I removed the POS because it was locking my computer up. I hooked my phone by USB to the computer and it shows on K drive. I open the Picture folder and it is empty.

I tried to use Picture it. Adobe photoshop album starter Ifranview and even Media player. Are pictures in a different format on the phone.?
    What program do I need to move them?
    05-12-08 04:52 PM
    Go into Media, but not any further. Then hit Menu/Explore. Dig throught he directory structure until you find your pics on the Device Memory/Home/...etc. and highlight the file/files. Hit Menu/Move and pick the new location on the Media Card.
    05-12-08 05:38 PM
    Thanks that did the trick
    05-12-08 09:06 PM
    Go into Media, but not any further. Then hit Menu/Explore. Dig throught he directory structure until you find your pics on the Device Memory/Home/...etc. and highlight the file/files. Hit Menu/Move and pick the new location on the Media Card.
    You know of anyway to get the sample pictures off the BB? I'm using a MAC.
    05-12-08 09:40 PM
    Yes, but not with a Mac, unless you run Windows on it. You need to get rid of the cod file that contains them. There's a writeup on Blackberryforums.com in the General Blackberry section. It's a sticky... find it, I don't feel like posting it up. It's not hard per the writeup and there's other ways to do it, but it all boils down to being able to interface the javaloader app with the phone via USB.
    05-12-08 10:07 PM
    I don't see any "move" command in that menu

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 10:17 PM
    In the past I have highlighted the picture from the media section>pictures>device memory and hit the menu key and clicked move then found the folder I wanted to put it in the card and hit the menu key again and selected move here. Until I found this way I would email the picture to myself and open it on my Berry and save the image to my card that way.
    05-12-08 10:38 PM
    how do u highlight the files? or highlight multiple files?
    05-12-08 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD