Hi fellow crack heads.

I was just wondering what software you guys have on your curve and which one do you use most. Especially for work. I am currently working for a software company and my position is IT helpdesk. I just wanted to know which software is more suitable for me and which one do you guys use most. Thanks for the help in advance.
    05-01-08 02:05 PM
    lots of calendar and opera mini.
    05-01-08 02:06 PM
    Nuance came out with a program that you can talk and the phone will text. Is that out yet and how much is that bad boy gonna cost? Or is there a place that i can download it?
    05-01-08 02:07 PM
    lots of calendar and opera mini.
    is there a certain calendar software you like or use?
    05-01-08 02:10 PM
    I actually just use the blackberry calendar. It meets my needs. Just lots of project reminders and meeting schedules. Plus I always sync it up with my outlook so I don't forget what I need to do!
    05-01-08 02:11 PM
    I actually just use the blackberry calendar. It meets my needs. Just lots of project reminders and meeting schedules. Plus I always sync it up with my outlook so I don't forget what I need to do!
    Is there a way to sync your calendar "wirelessly"?
    05-01-08 02:13 PM
    I use Viigo, CrackBerry.com Launcher, BES Mailbox, BBSmart Viewer, and HTML Viewer by EMpower (to name a few). I too work in the I.T Helpdesk, supporting our BES.
    05-01-08 02:52 PM
    Navi:

Why do you use both BBSmart and Empower?
    05-01-08 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD