Is it possible to hook up more then one cell line to ur blackberry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 06:31 AM
    I don't believe so, especially on Verizon. I'm sure you can have a line forwarded to that device so it seems as though it's two numbers for one device. When calling out though, it will show the number that is attached to that device.

You can turn caller-id off
    07-31-08 07:26 AM
    Is it possible to hook up more then one cell line to ur blackberry?

No. I called Verizon when I got my Berry because I had to add a line in order to get the phone cheaper. Since I didn't want to carry around two phones, I called and asked. According to their FCC policy or something like that, it has to be one mobile number per device.

I called 3 times to see if I got a different answer and they all said the same thing. One number per phone.

Can it be done, I'm pretty sure it can, but they are abiding to this "rule".
    07-31-08 07:26 AM
    I don't believe so, especially on Verizon. I'm sure you can have a line forwarded to that device so it seems as though it's two numbers for one device. When calling out though, it will show the number that is attached to that device.

You can turn caller-id off
    He'll also be paying for that call. Every time you forward a number to another device that number gets charged for that call.
    07-31-08 07:28 AM
    I remember Nextel offering two lines available on their phones. I never used it, but, I do remember that it was an option.
    07-31-08 07:31 AM
    ^^ I think he meant two lines on a BB....no? Or Nextel also offers BB?
    07-31-08 07:49 AM
    I'm talking about my verizon wireless bb jojo

07-31-08 08:27 AM
    Yup...that's what I thought you said.
    07-31-08 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD