Hi All,

I have just bought a Blackberry Curve 8310 and so far *Ive only had a blackberry for two days) I have with the help of this excellent forum managed to customize it to how I would like.

I am a little confised though as on the home screen I have Voicemail,Call Log,Email,Text/media messages and Calendar, the calendar only seems to diaply two entries at a time - so if I have 3 entries for the day only two of them appear on the front screen, or if there are 1 on day 1 and 1 on day 2 this will show both.

Is there any way of increasing the number of calendar entries shown on the home screen?

Thanks for any info you can give me

Clive
    06-12-08 06:16 AM
    Hi All,

I have just bought a Blackberry Curve 8310 and so far *Ive only had a blackberry for two days) I have with the help of this excellent forum managed to customize it to how I would like.

I am a little confised though as on the home screen I have Voicemail,Call Log,Email,Text/media messages and Calendar, the calendar only seems to diaply two entries at a time - so if I have 3 entries for the day only two of them appear on the front screen, or if there are 1 on day 1 and 1 on day 2 this will show both.

Is there any way of increasing the number of calendar entries shown on the home screen?

Thanks for any info you can give me

Clive
    Clive,

If you go into your calendar and hit the menu and then go to options scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see number of calendar entries set at 2. I tried to change this option to 3 and it didnt happen. So I guess thats a no to your question, but I tried. Maybe someone has a trick for this but I dont Sorry.
    06-12-08 06:22 AM
    Clive,

If you go into your calendar and hit the menu and then go to options scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see number of calendar entries set at 2. I
    Hello and thanks for replying so quickly - I checked that setting and mine is set to 141 which I guess is the amount of entries in the calendar and not the entries to display ... ill keep checking though it must be somewhere (I hope) ..

Thanks again
    Clive
    06-12-08 06:54 AM
    I've tried everything, and it only shows two entries. Also, it does not show "all day" events, only timed events.

A different problem: When I click on calendar, it opens to the first date I have an event for (April 2004). It does not open to today's date. Any ideas why?
    06-12-08 10:54 AM
    Today themes display two Calender events and no more. It pi$$es everyone off but that's the way it is.
    06-12-08 12:29 PM
    My question is how do you get them to display on the home screen?
    06-12-08 03:06 PM
    I had a Treo before my curve and this is about the only thing I miss.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-08 03:34 PM
    By home screen do you mean the one that displays ?

Call Log
    Applications

If so, this is the Today theme and what you see is what you get. No other theme (Icon, Zen or L) will display the Calendar events and the Today theme only shows two.
    06-12-08 04:32 PM
    I just was wondering if the calendar events display on the screen so you dont have to go into the actually calendar.
    06-12-08 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD