Hi all.... some questions... I have my browser always up and ready to go... (google). Is that ok? That won't hurt anything will it? It seems easier to just keep your browser open instead of going through the steps to connect... right? (). Also, does it hurt to have a lot of bookmarks? Many thanks.......
    08-02-08 11:50 AM
    technically your browser is always running hit the alt key and the back key and a list of running apps will come up browser is one that is always running and no bookmarks shouldn't matter
    08-02-08 11:51 AM
    but i wouldn't just leave the page up there "running" make sure you always close programs by hitting the menu button and scroll down to close if not you will eat a ton of memory up
    08-02-08 11:52 AM
    Hi all.... some questions... I have my browser always up and ready to go... (google). Is that ok? That won't hurt anything will it? It seems easier to just keep your browser open instead of going through the steps to connect... right? (). Also, does it hurt to have a lot of bookmarks? Many thanks.......

As blueberry stated, browser is always running and book marks are fine. Nothing will be hurt.
    08-02-08 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD