I need help. I upgraded my OS to the sprint 4.5..0.13
    Now i cant seem to view the forums properly. I have the CB launcher but when i open to read a post I only see one part of the post and then the reply box underneath....but there are like 3 pages of replies but i cant seem to view it. What is wrong?? i have re booted and i have also tried
    m.crackberry.com as well as forums.crackberry.com and i still get the same thing but when i use operamini I get view all the pages.

help I need my full crackberry fix!
    03-29-09 05:55 PM
    Hmmm-

All I can think of is checking the browser options. Under browser config, make sure the boxes you see are checked off and at the top of that screen you see Internet browser listed as the browser - then on show images you should have ON WML and HTML

No idea if this got changed when you upgraded or if this will have any affect at all, figured I would try to help lol
    03-29-09 06:04 PM
    Did you try http://wapforums.crackberry.com ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 06:06 PM
    I tried that and everything is set properly..like now I am replying to the previous post but all I see that I am replying to is my original post.. Very weird and annoying

03-29-09 06:14 PM
    Not sure.. I figured it was just a setting since its working just fine for you in mini opera - wish I could be of more help.
    03-29-09 06:16 PM
    I am stumped too.

Have you pulled the battery with the power on? If you turned your BB before taking the battery out, it isn't a proper reset.

03-29-09 06:20 PM
    Thanks u all for your help but I figured it out..in the user control panel I had to check linear...really weird never did that before but it worked ha!

03-29-09 06:24 PM
    Thanks u all for your help but I figured it out..in the user control panel I had to check linear...really weird never did that before but it worked ha!

I would have never figured that out in a million years or even thought to look there. Figured it was a phone issue. Great job...
    03-29-09 06:26 PM
    Glad you figured it out, 'cause you had all of us scratching our heads on this one.

03-29-09 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD