Hi fellow BB's
    I searched the forums but didn't find the answer I was looking for. How can the mobile network turn itself off? It happen to me twice already...once on 5/16 and today. I knew how to turned it back on;what can cause this to happen?:confused
    05-19-08 11:51 PM
    You may be letting your battery charge get to low. At a certain point to save power the BB will turn the radio off. Try topping the battery off often and never let it get to less than 10-15 %.
    05-19-08 11:56 PM
    OS 4.5 Beta

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-08 12:05 AM
    Thanks for your reply. I charged the battery on last Thursday. The battery bar reads 3 out of 4. So far the problem has not happen again. I will wait another day or 2 to see if it happens again. If so I might have to go back to the store and explain what had happen.
    05-20-08 12:13 AM
    Thanks for your reply. I charged the battery on last Thursday. The battery bar reads 3 out of 4. So far the problem has not happen again. I will wait another day or 2 to see if it happens again. If so I might have to go back to the store and explain what had happen.
    Charged on last Thursday? Really? Not at any point since?

The battery does not like being run down so try charging more often and I think you'll be fine. But if you still have problems, yeah taking it back and exchanging it isn't a bad idea.
    05-20-08 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD