Who blogs using their BB? I do. I use Tumblr. If you do too, let's talk about it!

Where do you like to blog?
    What are some pro/cons to mobile blogging?
    What would you change about your blog-on-the-go experience?
    Let's get a good talk going!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 02:52 AM
    I use WP,but there is no APP for WP.

12-09-08 04:49 AM
    I haven't tried yet to my blog... But hear that BlogSpot and Wordpress work reasonably well. I'll lurk this thread to learn feedback from others

12-09-08 04:53 AM
    i use blogger on the rare occasion i blog.
    12-09-08 04:58 AM
    I haven't tried yet to my blog... But hear that BlogSpot and Wordpress work reasonably well. I'll lurk this thread to learn feedback from others

I was thinking the same thing. I'm gonna lurk around here to see what's up. I was thinking about starting a blog, probably with BlogSpot.

12-09-08 05:32 AM
    I use blogger also. I mo-blog maybe about 2 -4 times a month. But I also use Twitter and I update there all day using twitterBerry.

M

12-09-08 05:34 AM
    I like Tumblr. They have a nice email entry system set up. Its straight forward, and clean cut. You send an email to an address specific to you with the title of the blog in the subject, then type out your blog in the body.

I've yet to try blogger or WP. I highly recommend Tumblr though.

12-09-08 05:39 AM
    Maybe I'll check out Tumblr too.

12-09-08 05:41 AM
    I'm not too sure what the purpose of mobile blogging is. I love to send pics to my Picasa or Facebook, but haven't felt the urge to tell people what I think about the world. I guess I don't think people really care what I think is all.

12-09-08 07:02 AM
    Sometimes they do, other times they don't Ponderous. Its just nice to have a place to vent or talk about stuff.

12-09-08 07:25 AM
    12-28-08 02:30 AM
    I used to mo-blog to my Live Journal every once and a while. It was convenient when I wanted to say something short. I don't use Live Journal anymore, but setting the preferences to be able to blog from my bb was very easy.

12-28-08 09:56 AM
    I use Tumblr, I love that you can post with an email, contrary to Twitter..

I used Twitter a lot with my ex to let him know where I was since he's not into tech at all and he hates cell phones lol,
    He would get the updates on his work email.. but that was it..

And no you can't add me as your friend, I use it with people I know only, Sorry!

I also have a Jaiku, which is the same thing as Twitter, but a little bit better.. but I don't use it cause you need to text a number in Finland and it's not convenient with my plan..
    12-28-08 02:01 PM
    I have actually reached a point where most of my blogging (each initial draft at least) is done on the go. Blogger Mobile makes it easy.

Since I do a lot of Blackberry reviews, this helps immensely. Nothing beats being able to do a review AS I use the software.
    12-28-08 04:23 PM
    I just started blogging with Vox. I created my first mobile post today via an email to my vox account. They assign an email address to your bolg just like photobucket. It worked great.
    12-28-08 05:06 PM
    I use Vox and it is easy to post from the berry. Like Tesa said all you have to do is email your blog. I also use Twitterberry.

01-08-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD