I am trying to access mobile.blackberry.com from my blackberry browser and it keeps taking me to some help page and says that this page is designed for blackberry users. Why can't I access this site? Do you have to have the data plan? I'm just using the wifi here at home/school. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    02-28-08 03:43 PM
    I have this issue too. The website has no content on it that is accessible.
    02-28-08 11:03 PM
    I just checked mobile.blackberry.com and it is working fine for me. My carrier is AT&T
    02-28-08 11:11 PM
    I'm not getting anything either. Using my bb or laptop.
    02-28-08 11:13 PM
    From the BB Browser go to menu > options > browser config, make sure that emulation mode is set to blackberry.
    02-28-08 11:24 PM
    From the BB Browser go to menu > options > browser config, make sure that emulation mode is set to blackberry.
    I checked that setting and emulation mode was already set to blackberry.

I still don't get any content.

Any other suggestions?
    02-28-08 11:32 PM
    With the BB turned on, remove the battery for a few seconds, then put it back in.
    02-28-08 11:38 PM
    No problem with the site access, but that is the least content intensive site I have ever seen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-08 11:53 PM
    With the BB turned on, remove the battery for a few seconds, then put it back in.
    Thank you for the suggestions, but I did this and my emulation mode was already set to blackberry, and I still cannot get anything accessible from the site. Any other suggestions?
    02-29-08 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD