Just bought a BB Curve 8300 and my first experience with the BB phones. I have been able to figure out how to send via BT (very different than what I am used to with my other phones), but for some reason I cannot send a pic via MMS. I have looked thru all the settings and help sections and can't find anything on it. I have received MMS messages, but can't send.
    Any help?

Also, I was able to send a pic via BT but could not receive one from the same phone I just sent one to. Do I need to do something special there too even though I was already paired with that phone?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
    12-25-07 08:27 AM
    Make sure you have the correct service books for MMS! Call your providor for them. As far as receiving bluetooth, you need to make sure BT is enabled and then hit your menu botton and choose receive via bluetooth. Hope that helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-07 02:01 PM
    Make sure you have the correct service books for MMS! Call your providor for them. As far as receiving bluetooth, you need to make sure BT is enabled and then hit your menu botton and choose receive via bluetooth. Hope that helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I will give them a call, not sure exactly what you mean by the correct service books though.
    As far as the BT help, I will give that a shot.
    Thanks a lot for the help.
    12-25-07 06:47 PM
    Do you have a data plan? MMS doesn't work without one if I remember correctly.
    12-25-07 07:32 PM
    If you have tmob you can get a bb feature enabler and that gives you mms with no data plan. Nevermind I just saw Att.
    12-25-07 08:59 PM
    Do you have a data plan? MMS doesn't work without one if I remember correctly.

Yes, unlimited data plan.
    12-26-07 03:05 AM
    I can't send or receive MMS texts on my 8820 with T-Mobile. I don't have a data plan because I was told it was not necessary.

What do you mean by service books? And where can I get them?
    12-26-07 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD