My husband and I are on a family plan with Cingular. He has a smartphone (not BB) and he is able to send me pictures no problem. When I try to mms pictures to him, they fail to send. I have tried EVERYTHING. PLEASE HELP ME SEND PICTURES!!!!!!
    05-06-08 09:13 PM
    ANY Insight to this problem would be MUCH appreciated!!!!!!!!!
    05-06-08 09:58 PM
    When I switched my service from BIS to BES they dropped text from my plan and I didn't realize it for a day until I tried sending MMS and they continued to fail. But if you can SMS with no problem, I have no idea.
    05-07-08 02:24 AM
    i had this porblem when i first got my bb.. take a pic at the lowest res. see how many kbs it is. att i think cuts off the limit at 500kb. make sure the pic is lower and it should work. let me know.. ill check back.
    05-07-08 03:08 PM
    I had MMS problems too. When I tried to send I'd get a red X, I re-sent my service books and that fixed my issue. You can call your provider incase some settings are wrong. If you're unable to open MMS another thread suggested to reply to the MMS then try retrieving it again.
    05-07-08 03:21 PM
    I had some issues with MMS messaging at first, but I went into Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing table, then did Register now. That seemed to fix the issue for me.
    05-07-08 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD