Hello all.

I've been having problems receiving MMS Pictures. I noticed when I send an MMS picture to my friend she gets it right away. When she tries to send me one, it takes a really long time or sometimes I don't get it to show up. Any idea's why?

Thanks in advance
    09-24-08 09:48 AM
    Have u tried doing a battery pull, or resending your service books. Resending setvice books are usually for emails, but I have come to learn you can fix a few mms problems with it to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-08 09:55 AM
    How do you resend service books. I've tried the alt+right CAPs+ delete I haven't tried the complete battery pull

09-24-08 09:59 AM
    You have to go to your carriers bis page(the page that you went to when setting up your email accounts) and sign in and resend ur service books

09-24-08 10:10 AM
    Who is your carrier. I'm sorry I'm on wap and can't see it

09-24-08 10:11 AM
    tmobile

09-24-08 10:19 AM
    If u go to google and search for tmobile bis login, you should find it. I have it on my cpu but I'm not on it.. Sorry.. But if that dosent work for you let me know

09-24-08 10:24 AM
    Also, go to MMS options and make sure you have "Multimedia Reception" set to always. I once accidently set that to never while trying to disable delivery confirmation. You won't receive any MMs messages with that set to never.
    09-24-08 12:26 PM
    I just deleted my MMS Service Books today as well because I've been having this same problem.

There is never any rhyme or reason when pic mail decides it's not going to send/receive.

It always shows it's sent, but it may be up to a day later until some of my recipents receive my pic. Sometimes they never even receive it.

And vice versa when I'm trying to receive.

Even after deleting my Service Books this is still happening.

I have Alltel.

Any luck with this issue?
    09-26-08 05:19 PM
    Code:
    http://www.t-mobile.com/bis/
    There ya go
    09-26-08 05:41 PM
    What are service books?

My problem is actually opposite..........

My 8330 (Verizon) all of sudden decided to stop sending pics yesterday. I hadn't adjusted anything, and I've even tried sending pics i've successfully sent in the past. i've since adjusted the picture settings to smaller pics, and still the same problem
    09-29-08 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD