I currently have a blackberry curve 8330m on the sprint network. For some reason, when someone tries to send me a picture message, my phone does not receive it. I can send videos and pictures to other phones who have other service providers with no problem.

My question is; in order to receive a picture message on my blackberry, does the picture have to be sent from another blackberry phone?

If that isn't the case, what could the problem be?

Any help is much appreciated.
    09-04-09 02:22 AM
    Yes everything is checked to on and receive.

I can send out, but no luck with getting a mms from a sender.

Any other suggestions?
    09-04-09 03:17 AM
    Try re-sending your service books through the BIS site or from e-mail options on your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 04:41 AM
    I have an 8330m on sprint and mms works fine for me. Sending and receiving . I agree with drtwrk go to options � advanced options � service book and see if you have mms client and mms transport . If not then resend service books

09-04-09 08:37 AM
    Do older os's support mm with Sprint? You may need to update...
    09-04-09 08:56 AM
    Tmobile had a proble in certain areas, where mms' were not sent/ sent but picture was messed up, they fixed the problem. Call sprint and see what's up

09-04-09 09:16 AM
    Make sure you have device software 4.5.0.x.
    09-04-09 06:10 PM
    I have an 8330m on sprint and mms works fine for me. Sending and receiving . I agree with drtwrk go to options � advanced options � service book and see if you have mms client and mms transport . If not then resend service books

I was never able to send picture mail or MMS texts I guess. I've got Sprint and the newest OS, just downloaded actually. I did notice I don't have practically any service books. I'm a noob at this so how would I resend them??
    09-04-09 09:38 PM
    click on options icon then goto advanced options then host routing table after you get there then press BB Button (to the left of the green call button) then select register now

09-04-09 09:44 PM
    click on options icon then goto advanced options then host routing table after you get there then press BB Button (to the left of the green call button) then select register now

Dude, amazing! Thanks!!
    09-04-09 11:02 PM
    Not a problem . Any time . Glad I could help .

09-04-09 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD