I just picked up a 8330 verizon curve a few days ago.

Sometimes I get the mms sometimes it never comes. Works about 50% of the time.

Tried to read up on the problem. Pulled batterey. Resent service books. Not sure what else to do. Sms works fine.
    10-05-08 12:11 PM
    Yeah I am having the same the problem with the MMS sometimes I get pics sometimes I dont i would have to ask who ever it is to resend the pics, but I have no problem sending out. I guess we have to contact Tech support did you try them yet.
    10-05-08 12:39 PM
    I don't think this is a problem with your phone. It may be the different carriers. I found that when someone with cingular (I have verizon as well) sends me pic messages it can take up to 24 hours to come if they come at all. However, if the person sending me a pic has verizon as well, they come right away.

Hope this makes sense and helps.
    10-05-08 04:05 PM
    I have an 8330 with Sprint and I do not have an MMS option. I've called tech support with sprint and they said the sprint ones don't have the MMS option. I find this hard to believe can anyone help me find out if I'm being lied to or how I can send MMS's. Thanks!
    10-05-08 07:05 PM
    No MMS support on the Sprint Curve. You need to send them as email.
    10-05-08 07:08 PM
    Do you know if there is any 3rd party apps that can solve this problem?
    10-05-08 07:35 PM
    10-05-08 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD