For 3 weeks now the engineers at cingular have been working to solve my "problem" of sending mms to verizon carriers. Well they have been pretty good at communicating with me, giving me credits on my bill, sent me a bluetooth, etc. Well i had the person with verizon call their contact. Within one minute they "on verizons end" had it figured out. Apparently verizon will NOT accept any mms over 500kb. (Or even close to that number). So to say the least, since i did the leg work on it, im gonna let cingular sweat it out for a couple more days, since when i bought the phone the manager at the store was either ignorant on the pricing (or lied about it). It went from $29 a month to $50.. But i thank them for the nice bluetooth.. Everyone on here seems to help when they can, so here is my cent and a half..
    04-08-08 07:12 AM
    Many carriers limit the size of a MMS message, some reduce the size of the image (if it is an image). Many carriers have raised the limit on their MMS over the past couple of years.
    04-08-08 08:12 AM
    Cingular/ATT has a 30 second/300KB limit. The longer the video, the longer it takes verizon to get it.
    04-09-08 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD