I cannot send any MMS or receive any MMS messages. I find the picture I want to send and go to the options and there is no option to send MMS like my brother does on his new pearl. When I go to blackberry.com/aim it gives me an "this device does not support this" bull crap and wont allow me to register my AIM SN.

Blackberry Curve 8320 (TMOBILE) unlocked for AT&T
    07-29-08 09:06 PM
    Hmm 8320 unlocked for at&t.... try resending your service books and do a battery pull..

you have a data plan or no?
    07-29-08 09:09 PM
    not sure if i have a data plan..im on a family plan thing with my brothers/dad and my little brother has mms texting no problem with his new pearl. how can i resend my service books?
    07-29-08 09:16 PM
    There are actually 2 service books. The MMS Transport and the MMS Client. Try deleting both of those: Settings > Options > Advanced Options > Service Books >Highlight service to delete > Menu > Delete. Then go back one screen to Advanced Options, select Host Routing Table, Press Menu, select Register Now. This will resend all the AT&T service books to your BB (can take a couple minutes). Another good step to take is to remove the battery for at least 30 seconds, this is like rebooting your computer and you won't lose any data.

See what happens with that. I am not familiar with at&ts plans but I would find out if you have a data plan and that its capable of MMS with your phone...if the service book idea I explained above didnt work call at&t and see if your account is setup for this.
    07-29-08 09:19 PM
    my service books only have these
    Telenav Maps {browserConfig]
    Wap Push Config {WAPPushConfig]
    Wi-Fi TCP/IP Browser {BrowserConfig]
    Wi-Fi TCP/IP Transport [WPTCP]

I see nothing about a MMS transport or a MMS client
    07-29-08 09:23 PM
    That looks like your problem...you have no MMS service books.

Im pretty sure the problem lies with an at&t sim in your 8320 unlocked device...for picture msging I believe you need to have a BB dataplan from your provider at&t.

You say your brother has it, he probably has a bb data plan thru at&t for his device. Set it up!!!!
    I am pretty sure your txt msging works doesnt it?
    07-29-08 09:27 PM
    My text messaging does work yes...He has no blackberry plan he's 14 and just put in his unlock code and it works right off the bat
    07-29-08 09:28 PM
    Prerequisites: MMS messaging

^^it says 8330 but the same logic applies:

Prerequisites: MMS messaging

* Verify that your BlackBerry� device supports MMS messaging.
    * Depending on your wireless service plan, this feature might not be supported.

For more information, contact your wireless service provider

I think its time to call AT&T. Report back let us know what you had to turn on to get it working..
    07-29-08 09:33 PM
    If I call AT&T should I tell them I am using an unlocked blackberry curve 8320 or no? How should I go about telling them my situation?
    07-29-08 09:41 PM
    I dont think that matters..
    07-29-08 09:49 PM
    reporting back...i need a blackberry monthly service crap to send MMS texts which is extremely weird because my little brother I know for a fact doesn't pay for it on his pearl but he can send MMS texts and has all the service books
    08-01-08 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD