I was on sprints site to see if they had anything on the 4.5 OS release. I didn't find anything on it, but i did find this.

Support - How do I send an MMS message on my BlackBerry� Curve 8330?

It says to go to messages, press menu, then compose MMS.

I don't have that option in my Curve. This is for the curve that they are showing that. Am i missing something?
    08-08-08 11:07 PM
    I don't think Sprints curve can send mms.
    08-08-08 11:09 PM
    yeah i thought the same thing but according to sprints website it says it can? does that mean 4.5 is on its way and supports MMS, or is it a typo on sprints part? i just thought i would ask here since i am new to blackberry.
    08-08-08 11:14 PM
    I think the mms is dependent on a service book. If they don't provide it then it won't activate the mms feature. I don't think the os itself will do that.
    08-08-08 11:15 PM
    So apparently Sprint doesn't know what they're talking about

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 11:22 PM
    Doesn't the instinct have mms?

Lol ... maybe its a clue in what is to come.
    08-08-08 11:32 PM
    The instinct also has visual voicemail!...?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-08 12:23 AM
    Yes I know the instinct has all thos features. My parents just got them and they are nice but I hate the touchscreen. I am loving my new curve though. I was just wondering if I was missing something as far as MMS goes cause it would be nice to have.
    08-09-08 09:59 AM
    Yes I know the instinct has all thos features. My parents just got them and they are nice but I hate the touchscreen. I am loving my new curve though. I was just wondering if I was missing something as far as MMS goes cause it would be nice to have.
    Sprint does not have MMS on any Blackberry or Windows PDA. That was thier business decision since 2005 so don't look forward for them to change thier mind. There are a lot of wrong information on Sprint's website.
    08-09-08 10:09 AM
    Here is what I do, until they get this solved (if ever):
    1) Attach the photo in question to an email that you send to [email protected] (I have this set up as a contact labeled picture mail).

2) You will receive an sms from sprint in your sms inbox.

3) Forward that message to who ever you want to receive the picture.

Works like a charm!

You can also send a link from photobucket to anyone with an sms for the same result.
    08-09-08 10:12 AM
    well i called sprint today, they said it was a typo. i asked about 4.5 they said they are guessing it will come out the same time as the bold and they were told that is going to be next month!! Should i take my curve back and get a bold?
    08-09-08 04:35 PM
    well i called sprint today, they said it was a typo. i asked about 4.5 they said they are guessing it will come out the same time as the bold and they were told that is going to be next month!! Should i take my curve back and get a bold?
    Don't hold your breath about the BOLD coming out next month. Sprint delayed the Curve release twice and you only have 30 days to keep a device.
    08-09-08 04:54 PM
    Don't hold your breath about the BOLD coming out next month. Sprint delayed the Curve release twice and you only have 30 days to keep a device.
    No doubt!!!
    They are soooo behind everyting!
    08-09-08 04:56 PM
    Sprint does not support MMS on any BlackBerry device...
    08-09-08 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD