When i charge my phone and wake up, my text msgs and call log have been erased. Is there a way where I can make it stop doing this? it can be annoying because i get tons of texts msgs and unsaved phone numbers that i wanted to save. i read on another post that its because of low memory. if so, how can i keep my phone from having low memory. i dont have any pictures or music on my phone so i don't see how that's possible. if anyone has a solution, any help would be appreciated. I love my curve and i would hate to get rid of it because of this issue.

p.s. if this is a newbie question i apologize.
    10-10-07 03:49 AM
    Well what I was told when I was in the same situation was that when your blackberry becomes low on memory, your sms and call log begins to disappear to maintain a minimum free space available. So what you can do is first check your available space. Then hard reset your blackberry. Make sure that media is saved onto your media card instead of your phone memory. Let me know how it goes!
    10-10-07 04:27 AM
    We have a PRO here. Nice response!
    10-10-07 07:38 AM
    We have a PRO here. Nice response!
    lol thanks HoJo!! :-)
    10-10-07 11:37 AM
    none of that works for me. I hard reset every couple of days, that's usually after i've lost all my sms and call logs, and i've already minimized the file limit in my media files options field. i think i must have a bunk phone.
    10-24-08 10:30 AM
    try the memory link in my signature. If you are lower than 12xxxxx mb of space the blackberry will automatically erase things that its doesnt find important or old.
    10-24-08 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD