I'd hoped this was something I would come across as I got to know my phone better, but I have yet to. Time to ask for help!!
    Also, I've looked through a good amount of previous posts, but again, not finding anything that answers my questions.

On my phones ringtones (ringtones, alerts, alarms, etc.) they are alphabetized starting at A and ending at N. I guess it's possible that there are no ringtones starting with anything after N, but I thought it seemed fairly odd. It almost seems as if there is another page or something I'm just not abel to locate.
    Can anyone help me out here? Is there another page I'm just not getting to??? Do they really stop at N???
    If anyone has the 8330 curve, please let me know what you have, or how to find what's missing here.
    Thanks a lot BB peeps!!!!!!!!
    11-02-09 06:53 PM
    You should be able to scroll down the entire list, additionally, there should be a scroll bar on the right side of the screen which shows approx where you are in the entire list.

Also, at the top of the screen, there is a Find: field that you can enter a letter like P, then the screen will display the list of items that start with P. Press the Del key then enter another letter like V and so on.

You can always try a battery pull with the power on to reset your BB. Wait 30 seconds before reinserting your battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 08:00 PM
    always keep a back up just encase this happens
    11-02-09 09:55 PM
    Okay, I've realized something, but it's still weird. In the ringtones section (in Media) they are in catagories. The catagories are as follows: Alarm, Notifier, Ringer, and Tune. All the sounds in these catagories are all named something, such as "eurotrance, calypso, fur elise, etc., etc., etc.... I see now they are listed and alphabetized by the main catagory, and not by the name of their tune, and this is how what they are alphabetized by.
    So anyway, now that I see they are all in one of the 4 groups, it makes a little more sense. BUT...I still think it's weird that non of the ringtone names are starting with N or anything after N. Does any of this make sense?? Sorry, I know I did bad at explaining, but let's see if someone identifies.
    Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!!!!
    And thanks to those hwo have already replied... I appreciate it!!!
    Carly
    11-03-09 01:56 PM
    What OS is on your BB (Options, About, third line down)?
    11-03-09 02:00 PM
    OS 4.5

I saw the scroll bar you're talking about, but it still just ends at "N." I know I'm missing something here.
    Thanks again for the help!
    11-04-09 05:21 PM
    What's the whole number? Like 4.5.0.131, not just 4.5

11-04-09 07:39 PM
    Oh, sorry...
    v4.5.0.77

Thanks again!!
    11-05-09 10:54 PM
    Verizon has a newer official OS, 4.5.0.138.

If you hook up your BB to Desktop Manager and click on Check For Updates, it should offer you the update.

Make a backup to be safe before upgrading.

11-05-09 11:07 PM
    Thanks so much! Will have the husband get to it as soon as he's home!
    Appreciate you continuing to come here and answer my questions!
    11-06-09 09:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD