Hi!

Just a quick question to see if anyone else has experienced this. I have the 8320. All of my Incoming text messages have just dissappeared! But all of the outgoing messages are there.. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    02-11-09 01:47 PM
    Have you pulled your battery out while the phone is on (battery pull) to reset your phone?
    02-11-09 02:04 PM
    Yea i would def. try pulling the battery.. If that doest work.. Try resending your service books.
    02-11-09 02:05 PM
    Make sure your settings are set to view both incoming and outgoing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 02:07 PM
    I agree with the battery pull. Probably have the memory thing going on with the messages.
    02-11-09 02:52 PM
    Hi!

Just a quick question to see if anyone else has experienced this. I have the 8320. All of my Incoming text messages have just dissappeared! But all of the outgoing messages are there.. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    Does anyone have any other thoughts on this topic?

I am having the same problem with my 8830. I go to send a text and I see that all of my incoming messages are gone and the sent and saved texts remain.

I've pulled the battery, I have plenty of free memory, and I've done a hard reset. Verizon even sent me a new phone last week because they can't figure it out. But I just went to text on the new one and the incoming messages are gone again.

I hope someone can help more than Verizon... Thanks!
    07-17-09 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD