I think I'm missing the Memopad, Tasks, maybe a couple more. How do I get them back? When I hook my phone up to the DM nothing is listed there. I also downloaded the new Precision L theme for 4.5 and most of the bottom row of the L is missing icons...I can only assume they're the ones that I'm missing from the phone.
    08-06-08 03:28 PM
    Are they missing or hiding? If you click the options button and click show all, they show up as faded then?

Mike
    08-06-08 03:32 PM
    Maybe you didnt install them during the OS install
    08-06-08 03:35 PM
    Maybe you didnt install them during the OS install
    Correct, make sure you have them checked in the Apploader.
    08-06-08 03:39 PM
    I know they arent hiding...and they don't show up in the apploader The only stuff showing in the app loader are the themes and applications I downloaded like yahoo messenger, windows live messenger and opera mini...
    Last edited by KIMMIEK; 08-06-08 at 03:51 PM.
    08-06-08 03:43 PM

This is a little off topic but can u post a link to where u downloaded the theme? I've been looking for the L.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-08 03:55 PM
    I hope I don't have to re-download the OS because I already deleted it off my PC...
    08-06-08 04:05 PM
    This kind of stuff will happen when you install a new OS before it is officially released through your carrier, which none have released it here in the states.

Sorry good luck.
    08-06-08 04:10 PM
    Oh...ok...I think I can live without them. Thanks
    08-06-08 04:19 PM
    When downloading the new OS you are given the option to add remove certain apps. You should have "checked" the apps that you wanted.

If you Downloaded the OS using the same link that everyone used, it was there. You might just have to download it again.

You can find it in Kevin's thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lat...ailable-58960/
    Last edited by srplummer; 08-06-08 at 04:27 PM.
    08-06-08 04:24 PM
    The only stuff showing in the app loader are the themes and applications I downloaded like yahoo messenger, windows live messenger and opera mini...
    That means Application loader has not found a valid OS installed. The most common reason, the VENDOR.xml file still exists.

If you have actually removed it, you will have to download it again. Remember to save it this time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-08 05:14 PM
    I figured I'd have to redownload the OS again...thanks for letting me know, guys!
    08-07-08 04:20 PM
    not your bad.. same thing happenned to me..
    also deleted ALL my tasks and memos and calender events..

waay better themes> pinstack.com > try these themes boldberry and iphony_u, iphony=has the bottom dock, also "fleshwound" those are the best ive seen to date
    08-08-08 12:13 AM
    ok i fixed it just resync your berry and go to apploader then it will give you the option of what programs you want.. readd them took me ten minutes
    08-08-08 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD