My blackberry worked fine for 4 months but after a recent update my email reconcilation stopped working. I tried doing a restore but that didn't fix the problem. I deleted all email accounts and tried adding them back. When I go into my email options and click email reconcilation nothing shows up. One other strange thing is that when I deleted my email accounts and all messages associated with them, the little icons that were set up for each account stay on my blackberry. I can not get them to go away, I wasn't sure if this had anything to do with the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    10-23-09 06:53 AM
    Did you resend your service books? Probably should try that if you haven't. You can do it from the device or your carrier's BIS website, or you call tech suppport and have them do it. Post back if you need help sending service books.
    p.s. The icons might stay on your desktop until you delete the CMIME and CICAL service books for those accounts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 09:43 AM
    Thank you for the response and all of the helpful information. I haven't done any of the things you asked. The only additional step that I have done is remove the battery for a couple minutes and put it back in. I am a novice blackberry user so any additional information that you could provide before I call customer support would be appreciated. Thanks again for taking the time to answer my question.
    10-23-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD