I got a really important email yesterday on Yahoo. I viewed it on the BB and then left it in inbox.
    Today I was looking for it and it is no where to be found!
    I also checked for the email using the pc and it just cannot be found.I even looked in trash.
    Am a bit desperate now becos I have a deadline for next week with the contents of that email.
    Does email get automatically deleted once you have viewed it?
    Where did that email go! :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-07 12:36 PM
    I had this problem as well. Anyone have any thoughts?
    10-19-07 10:45 PM
    Did you delete your email on Yahoo's server by going to the inbox? If not, do you use Outlook to access your email besides going to mail.yahoo.com? If you have set up your inbox to clean up the server once you popped it to an outlook or the like, chances are, that's what it was. But then, it can be a totally different...

If you want to keep your emails, always choose to keep messages in your server.
    10-19-07 11:21 PM
    A friend at work has experienced two email messages that exist on his Curve, but do not show up on Yahoo server. He does not use Outlook, just web browser to view email in Yahoo. Why would the email get pushed to his Blackberry and then disappear off the server? He still has the email on his BB? This is a rare occurance, twice in three weeks.
    02-18-08 04:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD