Hello everyone. This is my first time blogging on this site and I have had my BB Curve 8310 for just over a month. So of course I am having issues. The latest is that my missed calls are not remaining on the call log or message screen after I choose to view them. I noticed that they show up for a few minutes after the initial missed call but they erase after a few minutes. So if I happen to not look at the missed call right away I have no idea who has called unless they have left a message. Now to my knowledge I have not set my phone up to do this as it was not doing this a few days ago. I have also noticed that the hour glass is popping up alot and from some of the other blogs I've read that means I may need to clean out some of the information. Well I tried to delete some of the applications that I am not using such as the trial suduko and XM radio that I downloaded and there is no option to delete these files. Anyway as you can see I need a bit of help. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Peace
    03-20-08 01:09 PM
    You don't have enough free memory so the phone is dumping any data that it can. See the links below.

Why is my BlackBerry losing its call logs or message logs? - BlackBerryFAQ.com

How do I free up memory on my device? - BlackBerryFAQ.com

Optimize your BB's Memory
    03-20-08 01:21 PM
    Thank you Sunkast, I appreciate the links. Have a great day.
    03-20-08 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD