I am sorry if this has been covered--which I am sure it has but I have done several searches for the missed calls list. I cannot find a list of my missed calls anywhere but in messages-menu-view folder--missed calls. I hope there is a way to have them show up when you either press the green button or the call log icon. Help please--CW
    07-16-08 12:10 PM
    I have a icon on my screen for missed calls. Try pressing your menu button and then select show all and see if that icon appears
    07-16-08 12:15 PM
    Go into your call logs, scroll all the way to the top, menu button, scroll to options, go to call logging, select either missed calls or all calls and save. This will put all all your calls, and sms into your messages. If you select all calls, it will show all incoming and outgoing calls.
    07-16-08 12:22 PM
    I have done that but was wondering if there is a way to get them to appear when you go to the call log.
    07-16-08 12:49 PM
    There is one annoying way to make it show up. It will either show up on your e-mail messages or your SMS/MMS messages. You have to set the call log thing to show up on your messages.

go to phone log> options>call logging> choose what you want to show up on your message list from your call log.

Warning: it may get annoying after a while having all of your e-mail mixed up with your call log.

You cannot have them in a separate folder or fuse it with your phone log, or make it into an icon. It is one of the things I dislike about my blackberry.
    07-16-08 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD