Does anyone else have issues with their red LED blinking only for a short amount of time and then it goes away? I'll go to bed, receive messages over night, wake up and not see it blinking so I won't check it immediately before going back to sleep.

Also, does anyone else have an issue with SMS messages not showing the last message sent from a person? Instead it show the second to last message. Sometime I forget what the person last said and I'm forced to save a draft, and then reopen the draft so I can see the last message. I've noticed highlighting the message and pressing 'R' usually shows the second to last message, not the immediate last one.
    09-09-08 02:25 AM
    Do you have repeat notification set to led flashing for your sms on whatever profile you are using?
    09-09-08 02:28 AM
    Yes, my red indicator light will stop blinking after a while but I've never paid attention to how long it does blinks before it stops.

But no, never had an issue with the SMS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-08 02:32 AM
    Mine does the same thing, I think its just the way the phone is, perhaps to save power, my mom's blackjack does this too...

Edit: My LED
    09-09-08 02:33 AM
    I do. I haven't pinned the exact time frame it flashes for before stopping. I want to ballpark it around 30 minutes. I've tried changing the notification from on to off and back on, and then battery pulls.
    09-09-08 02:33 AM
    Curve automatically stops the LED notifying after 15 minutes to save on battery. I couldn't stand this, so I purchased BBAlerts. It allows you so set the alert to any color and will blink as long as you want.
    09-09-08 04:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD