Hey again,

Ok, so I used to use an enV2, and I have a bunch of pictures on there that I want to keep. I bought a 2g microSD memory card when I got my blackberry and I put it in. There's pictures on it now, taken with my blackberry.

My question is, how do I get the pictures from my enV2 onto the microSD card so I can put them on my blackberry/computer?

Thanks!!

Stace
    05-27-09 10:36 PM
    Does that card from the env2 have a card reader that you can plug into your computer?
    05-27-09 10:38 PM
    I think so. It came with three pieces. Unfortunately, I think my other 2 pieces are at home (I'm at college).

But, can you tell me what to do when I can get the reader?

Thanks!
    05-27-09 10:39 PM
    So the pics are in the env2 device memory?

Download a program called BitPim and copy your pic files to your PC.

Then using Mass Storage Mode, copy the pic files to the Blackberry/Pictures folder on your Memory card in your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 10:41 PM
    If the pic files are on a memory card in your env2, put the env2 in Mass Storage Mode and copy/move your pic files to your PC.

05-27-09 10:43 PM
    If it has a card reader and you can plug that card from the env2 into your computer just transfer them to the computer like you were using a flash drive. Now as far as the blackberry goes, hopefully you have formatted that media card by going to options>media card>format card. If you didn't be advised if you do this now and have pics on the card in your berry they will be deleted. Okay so take your berry and plug it into your computer, enable mass storage mode. Then the blackberry will act as another removable drive just like the card from the env2 did. You can either drag and drop them from the computer if you moved them there or take them from the env2's card itself. Hope this helps...
    05-27-09 10:44 PM
    Ok, to clear it up, the pictures I want are saved on the enV2 itself, not on a card.

I have a card that I want to put those pictures on, so I can have those pictures on my BB. But if that's not possible, I'll be fine just putting them onto my computer.

Also, I'm pretty good with computers.. but the BB baffles me sometimes, so speak in easy terms! lol.

Thanks so much, I really do appreciate it!
    05-27-09 10:58 PM
    Google BitPim download. Download and install BitPim. Use BitPim to copy or move your pic files to your PC. Note, you have to have a data cable for the env2 to use BitPim.

05-27-09 11:20 PM
    Ok, to clear it up, the pictures I want are saved on the enV2 itself, not on a card.

I have a card that I want to put those pictures on, so I can have those pictures on my BB. But if that's not possible, I'll be fine just putting them onto my computer.

Also, I'm pretty good with computers.. but the BB baffles me sometimes, so speak in easy terms! lol.

Thanks so much, I really do appreciate it!
    Stace if you can get them on the computer from the env2 you can transfer them to your blackberry. By using the mass storage mode I talked about earlier the blackberry itself acts like a removable drive and you can drag and drop them to the bb, and the computer. Your welcome let us know if you still need help...
    05-27-09 11:22 PM
    Alternatively, see if you can transfer or move the pics on the env2 from device memory to the SD card. If you can do this, then you can retrieve the pics by then removing the card from the env2 and putting it in the BB and use the Media, Menu, Explore command.

05-27-09 11:25 PM
    I think I got it guys!

Thanks so much for your help!

Stace
    05-27-09 11:51 PM
    I think I got it guys!

Thanks so much for your help!

Stace
    Awesome anytime. Glad we could help.
    05-27-09 11:52 PM
    Glad to help, if any of my advice was of use to you.

05-27-09 11:53 PM
    Glad to help, if any of my advice was of use to you.

rider my friend you always have helpful advice.
    05-28-09 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD